Sunday, March 8, 2009

The Scent of Procrastination

10:00am
This semester is going by like a blur. I feel like I just started back to classes 2 weeks ago, but alas, it is midterms. Time has been sucked away..jeesh.
I have to work on my online exam today...but I want to be able to enjoy the beautiful day. I think I will take a walk to get an iced coffee to start my procrastination.

8:40pm
Ok, well now I have 3 hours to complete about 6 hours worth of work. Was it worth it? I guess so. I took a blissful 1.5 hour nap...windows open. Cleaned my room. Went to TJ Maxx...didn't buy anything. Ate some great pasta, and now I have my delicious tea...and I have no where else to turn. I must do the work.

1 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Many of us focus on what we don't want and constantly critique (difference people). First step is to switch to a positive frame: What DO we want? This allows us to begin the creative process of shaping our lives. Describing what we don't want is little more than complaining. Describe what we do want and we start creating.

This guy really knows his stuff and I found him to be really trustworthy. Check him out on his website www.fundamental-shift.com/