Friday, December 19, 2008

Are we merry yet?

*sigh of relief*
Semester is over, passed all of my courses mostly with flying colors, and here comes the holidays!!! Work was cancelled today because of this winter dumping we are receiving, so Kristian came over to get snowed in with me, stay in our PJs, work on his drawings/website, and relax before the upcoming week. So first on the agenda, we made a delicious hot chocolate treat LOADED with goodies. homemade marshmallows, chocolate chips, whipped cream, chocolate chips, cocoa powder and a candy cane topper!! :) Next on the list...wrapping my last gifts and taking a nap while he works on his stuff.





This Christmas I've been thinking a lot about Grams. I miss her, but her hand made ornaments are up on the tree are comforting to know that she'll ALWAYS be in our hearts.

1 Comments:

SUZANNE BROWN said...

I can't tell you how happy I am to read this posting--for more reasons that I can even begin to list. Starting with Grams, ending with marshmallows, and everything in between (snow, pajamas, naps, joy, love + hope).

Love you with all my heart.
S